Office: KAP 470A, USC
I am currently an Assistant Professor at the University of Southern California, department of mathematics.
-- Mathematical interests
Quantum groups, representation theory, mathematical physics, and related topics.
-- Teaching Fall 2023
Math 410, KAP 148 1-1:50 pm. Managed through blackboard.
-- Algebra Seminar
-- Papers and preprints
Currently supported by NSF Grant No. DMS-2149817, NSF CAREER Grant No. DMS-2239698 and Simons Collaboration Grant No. 999367.
Revisiting the Steinberg representation at arbitrary roots of 1. submitted. (pdf)
(w/ J. Pevtsova) The half-quantum flag variety and representations for small quantum groups. submitted. (pdf)
(w/ J. Pevtsova) The Springer resolution and support theory for quantum groups. draft. (pdf)
(w/ E. Friedlander) Support theory for Drinfeld doubles of some infinitesimal group schemes. Algebra Number Theory. to appear. (pdf)
(w/ T. Gannon) Quantum SL(2) and logarithmic vertex operator algebras at (p,1)-central charge. J. Eur. Math. Soc. to appear. (pdf)
(w/ J. Pevtsova) Hypersurface support and prime ideal spectra for stable categories. Ann. K-theory 2022. (pdf)
(w/ J. Pevtsova) Hypersurface support for noncommutative complete intersections. Nagoya Math. J. 2022. (pdf)
Finite generation of cohomology for Drinfeld doubles of finite group schemes. Selecta Math. 2021. (pdf)
(w/ J. Pevtsova) Support for integrable Hopf algebras via noncommutative hypersurfaces. Int. Math. Res. Not. 2021. (pdf)
(w/ P. Etingof) Pointed Hopf actions on central simple division algebras.
Transform. Groups. 2022. (pdf)
Log-modular quantum groups at even roots of unity and the quantum Frobenius I. Comm. Math. Phys. 2021. (pdf)
- (w/ J. Plavnik) Cohomology of finite tensor categories: duality and Drinfeld centers. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 2022. (pdf)
- (w/ T. Schedler + appendices by P. Etingof and P. Belmans) The Hochschild cohomology ring of a global quotient orbifold. Adv. Math. 2020. (pdf)
- (w/ S. Witherspoon and Y. Volkov) A_\infty-coderivations and the Gerstenhaber bracket on Hochschild cohomology. J. Noncommut. Geom. 2020. (pdf)
- (w/ E. Friedlander) Cohomology for Drinfeld doubles of some infinitesimal group schemes. Algebra Number Theory 2018. (pdf)
- Twists for quantum Borel algebras. J. Algebra 2018. (pdf)
- Small quantum groups associated to Belavin-Drinfeld triples. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 2019. (pdf)
- (w/ S.
Witherspoon) The Gerstenhaber bracket as a Schouten bracket for
polynomial rings extended by finite groups. Proc. Lond. Math. Soc. 2017. (pdf)
- (w/ R. Ng) Gauge invariants from the powers of antipodes. Pacific J. Math. 2017. (pdf)
- Braided Hochschild cohomology and Hopf actions. J. Noncommut. Geom. 2019. (pdf)
- The cup product on Hochschild cohomology via twisting cochains
and applications to Koszul rings. J. Pure Appl. Algebra 2017. (pdf)
- The derived Picard group of an affine Azumaya algebra. Selecta Math. 2017.
- (w/ S.
Witherspoon) An alternate approach to the Lie bracket on Hochschild
cohomology. Homology Homotopy Appl. 2016. (pdf)
- Spectral sequences for the cohomology rings of a smash product. J. Algebra 2015. (pdf)
Works ordered according to when they were written.
-- Travel Scheduled
-- Short Biography
I completed my undergrad work at the University of Virginia, then attended the University of Washington for grad school. At UW I worked under my advisor James Zhang. I did postdoc work at Louisiana State University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the Hausdorff Institute at Bonn, and the Mathematical Science Research Institute at Berkeley. I was previously an assistant professor at the University of North Carolina (2019-2021).